Socratic Seminar 2
- This meetup is generously sponsored by Digital Garage, Hivemind Ventures, and CardCoins.
- Questions are encouraged, including basic ones!
- Socratic Seminars are held under the Chatham House Rule: share the information you receive, but do not reveal the identity of who said it.
- For the privacy of other attendees, please refrain from taking photographs of other people without their permission.
- Socratic seminars are best when the moderator can let the conversation flow, so try to keep things concrete and focused.
- The reading list covers November 4th to January 12th.
Chain Weather Report
Mailing list & Delving Bitcoin
- LN-Symmetry project recap
- Liquidity griefing in multi-party transaction protocols
- LN OM-mixer services
- LNHANCE BIPs and implementation
- Liquidity Ads and griefing subtleties
- The remote anchor of anchor channels is redundant
- Scaling Lightning Safely With Feerate-Dependent Timelocks
- December 2023 & January 2024 Lightning spec meeting notes
- Optech overview of LN anchors and v3 transaction relay proposal
- Rethinking Lightning
- Lightning, validia chain, and validity rollup comparison
- Mercury Layer adds blinding
- Core Lightning v23.11
- LDK v0.0.119
- LDK Node v0.2.0
- LND v0.17.3-beta.rc1
- Fedimint v0.2.0 released including private lightning payments
- Mutiny-node v0.5.0 adds multi-LSP support and fedimint
- Phoenix v2.1.0 adds inbound liquidity requests
- coin_mvt: use the
lightning_hrpfor all coin movement currency
- Dip into remote initiator reserve only for splices
- Add a txOut field to our InteractiveTxBuilder.Input interface
- Direct connect for OnionMessage sending
- Route blinding: support forwarding as the intro node
- Support receiving to multi-hop blinded paths
- Refactor commitment broadcast to always go through OnchainTxHandler
- Provide inbound HTLC preimages to the EcdsaChannelSigner